I woke up at like 11 o'clock, Sen had already gone surfing according to my 1 missed call. I decided to go anyway. Went out to Hueneme and Sen ended up heading back out with some other people. The waves were super crappy. I maybe caught like one and was out for about a 45 minutes. I had plans to go fishing the rest of the day, but the water was choppy and there was lots of wind. So after chillin at home for 30 min, I decided to take off on my bike. Headed up Wooley then up harbor. Basically rode all the way to the Ventura river then all the way back down around the big CI Bridge. I got home and my family had already had pizza on it way. Which was fantastic at that time. So after some topper pizza and salad I hung out w/ my nieces. Ok so why not take a run now and follow my patter from the day before of 12 miles bike and 3 running. I decided to push on to 4 miles tonight and felt accomplished when I finished as I rode 24 earlier before this. Afterwords I made a bomb smoothie from strawberries in our garden. Large cup of strawberries, 1 large banana, 4 tablespoons vanilla yogurt,3 scoops ice rainbow sherbet ice cream and some lime and lemon juice. So good and I still have the majority to drink. My exercising patterns have been quite inflated as I have proceeded to gain interest in triathlons again. There is one on May 30th on the Mugu base and it looks minimal in length. 500m swim, 12 mile ride, and 3 mile run. Putting all of these together will be the challenge and not messing anything up in the pursuit ie: its a non draft race so i can't tail anyone i guess and i'll have to transition smoothly. But im sure i can get all that done. I don't know maybe I'll woop some ass in ranking too. The training goes on...
Back to some work tomorrow on the "Mouse Trap", a boat I have been working on. Just a few small things to be dome there I suppose. Gotta throw the outriggers back up and probably oil the teak wood on the steps/swim step. I'll probably end up washing it too. The week begins, but not too busy.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment