Friday, May 8, 2009

Todays crazyness

Woke up and had some raisin bran w/ a banana. Next thing I hear is the fed-ex guy at the door w/ my package. My computer and tri bar, arrived. I've been thinking about doing this triathlon coming up and I ordered some stuff for my bike that I kinda need. Anyway got that stuff put on and went for a ride. Rode about 11.2 miles in 44 minutes, So in this triathlon its a 400m swim, 9 mile bike, 3 miles run. At that pace that puts me at about a 36 minute ride. And the only best three mile run time I have is at 26 minutes. That's about 102 combined, and then the swim I think i can do in about maybe 20 - 30 minutes. So with all the transitioning and exhaustion, I hope to finish at least under two hours. That's my goal now.
After riding I surfed hueneme w/ sen and someone else. It was alright, a bit glassy, plenty of lefts and mostly shore break. Foggy off the coast. Could not see anything at strand, w/ the sun glaring through the fog and the waves were pretty mixed up w/ a north and slight south converging.
Now onto some dinner... Barbecued hamburgers and also making some smoothies...

No comments:

Post a Comment